Wednesday 29 July 2020

Christmas Layout

Hi Everyone this is my last project for the Christmas In July Event. 

Unfortunately i was unable to put up this video for this page. But i can give you a run through of how i created the page. 

I started by choosing my papers and ephemera, stamps and stencils. 
I then applied some clear gesso to the background paper, this helps to give the paper some tooth for any mediums you put on top so it doesn't soak through. 

I then cut out my papers and stapled them together. 

I placed my photos onto patterned paper, tore around the edges, then stitched with green cotton, then inked the edges. 

I placed my paper arrangement onto the page and penciled in  a few marks around the design. 

I then  scraped Light gold paste through the stencil in various places around the frame. Then i adhered my paper stack in place. 

I also made a frame from the pattern paper and stitched and inked this as well. I place this over the paper stack before the photos. 

Next i placed my photos down with foam mounting tape. 

I then Die Cut and Stamped my title, Inked the edges and adhered to the page. 

I used a splatter stencil and applied Light Moulding Paste around the page. 

I also applied Ranger  Vermillion Red Ink to the stencilled circles. 

I stamped out a cute Reindeer and placed on my page with foam mounting tape. 

I hope this gives you some idea of what i have done to create the page. 
Thank You For Looking and happy creating Marion xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Mini Album

  I have a new found love for Lemoncraft Design Papers and Embellisments. The “Serenity” Range in Pastel Blues and Pinks is adorable and  I...