Wednesday 24 February 2021

Inspirational Mini Album

 I have a new found love for Lemoncraft Design Papers and Embellisments. The “Serenity” Range in Pastel Blues and Pinks is adorable and  I decided to add some shades of Black,Tim Holtz  Kitsch Flamingo Oxide Spray and Finnabair Mermaid Texture Paste,to give my project a little pizazz. The Polystyrene Circle was a great little teaser. I was not sure what to do with it, and a little scared it would break, but it was stronger than i thought. 

Vendoruj 


I started with the Polystyrene Circle , applying a couple of coats of White Gesso.I then traced around the circle onto a piece of the “ Serenity” Pattern Paper and cut out. Next I sprayed with Lindy’s Spray Delphinium Turquoise. I then used a spatuna and applied the Finnabair Effect Paste Mermaid, and allowed to Dry. 



I tore 3 strips of the Serenity Pattern Paper and stuck to the left hand side of the circle
Then i applied the  Stamperia Crackle Paste in various places . Mix the Kitsch Flamingo Oxide Spray with Texture Paste and Apply Through the Paper Roses Stencil.


Next I made my Accordian Mini Album :

1 :Cut two pieces of Pattern Paper 4” x 8.5", join the two pieces together. Score every 4” and fold . Cut another piece of Pattern Paper 4.5” x 4” and score 1/2” on the left side . This will be your turning spine . 




Stick the mini album to the circle. 


Fussy cut Flowers , Leaves and Butterflies. Next Spray some white flowers withe blue and pink sprays. Paint the Dusty Attic Ornate Pendant with Black Gesso , Spray Lyndys spray and apply some  Mermaid paste, set aside to dry . 


I then began my layers around the album on the left and bottom edge. Sticking some flat and some with foam mounting tape. I also added some washi tape to the folds of the mini album and on the circle 

I punched a 1/2 “ circle and stuck It to The front of the album . I then stuck one of the flairs to the right side of the album. Threaded string through the hole on the front of  the album and tied off to close.

I hope I have inspired you to have a play with The Lemoncraft Pattern Papers And Embellishments. xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Mini Album

  I have a new found love for Lemoncraft Design Papers and Embellisments. The “Serenity” Range in Pastel Blues and Pinks is adorable and  I...