Friday 19 February 2021

3Quarter Designs Sunset Collection

 Good Afternoon

Another creative share for Scrap OF Your Life DT 

My project is to create some cards with the Gorgeous 3 Quarter Designs Sunset Collection . WOW these papers are fabulous. They are Thick and wonderful to work With . 


I have created a walk through Video , along with some of the background Techniqes I applied to some of the cards.


Products: White Cardstock : I cut three 8”x8”,And three 10”x7”.

Watercolour Paper. Stencil Finnabair. Prima Art Alchemy Paint Sparks Iris Potion, Ginger Magic. Dylusions Ink Spray Crushed Grape. Distress Inkpad Dried Marigold.Prima Script Stamp.Twine. Pearls.Liquid Pearls Marigold and Orange.Uniquely Creative Imperial Trellis Die


 




 


This is my video tutorial





 

7


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Mini Album

  I have a new found love for Lemoncraft Design Papers and Embellisments. The “Serenity” Range in Pastel Blues and Pinks is adorable and  I...