Thursday 18 June 2020

Art Journal Cover

During this horrible time of the Corona Virus I think most of us creative people have been able to catch up and throw ourselves into much creating.
A lot of really wonderful and talented crafters have donated their precious time to keeping us inspired with a lot of free demos and classes. Thank you to each and everyone of  you.

I would like to share a recent journal cover I did. The lovely Jen Hall from Painty Hands has been doing regular classes weekly to inspire us all.

I love creating this journal cover. I have stamped on tissue paper, and used lots and lots of paint, and paint pens. Some Art by Marlene products which I adore. The finished effect is so happy and cheery and the colours are divine especially the lovely Turquoise and fluorescent pink shades.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Mini Album

  I have a new found love for Lemoncraft Design Papers and Embellisments. The “Serenity” Range in Pastel Blues and Pinks is adorable and  I...