Thursday 18 June 2020



PROJECT LIFE PAGES 
using multiple photos are great way to get all those photos in. You can even add lots of layers with extra pockets and flip ups. The mind can be as creative as you want when it comes to adding and adding more photos and layers. Go have fun with it. 

A couple of Project Life creations going into my albums. These pics are of my beautiful granddaughter Charlee who is now 9, so it has taken me a while to get to these. Better late than never. There is something about creating on Kraft Cardstock  it visually seems to pop every colour that is used. I don't use it much but now I think I should 



 This is ready to go in my Grandaughter Ashley's Album. These pics are from her year 12 formal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Mini Album

  I have a new found love for Lemoncraft Design Papers and Embellisments. The “Serenity” Range in Pastel Blues and Pinks is adorable and  I...