Wednesday 28 October 2020

Happy Moments Layout for Scrap Of Your Life DT

Good Afternoon to you all. This is a 12 x 12 Layout for my Design Team Work for Scrap Of You Life for the end of October. I hope you enjoy this quick step by step tutorial. And a little added bonus. 

For this layout i had very limited supplies, so i really had to put on my thinking cap. I had 1 sheet of pattern paper, and a few embellishment die cuts. 



 


For this layout i pressed a plastic lunch bag into some Dina Wakley Turquoise Gloss Spray, then pressed around the white cardstock to create my background.

TIP: I RAN MY PAGE THROUGH MY LAMINATOR ON THE COLD SETTING, WHICH FLATTEN MY CARDSTOCK BACKGROUND: Awesome 😃

Next i applied Distress Ink: Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass and Wilted Violet over the All and Create Diamond Stencil. 



Next i applied Black Archival Ink to my All and Create Bold Alphas Stamp, and stamped over the stencil, pushing the stamp into the diamond gaps on the stencil. This looked really cool when i lifted off the stencil. 👍



Next i kept the stencil on the page and ran a white marker around the inside edges of the larger diamonds. 

Next i Cut around the pattern on the Vicki Boutin All Good Things Pattern Paper. I then cut this into pieces for my photo matting. I used the reverse side of one piece and applied the Turquoise Gloss Spray with a sponge. 

I then adhered my photo and embellishments onto the page. 

I finished off by doodling : stitching lines, wavy lines and dots with markers. 

I added my title and some washi tape from All and Create from my stash. 

While creating my page i added left over ink and mediums to a piece of Art Journal Paper to add to my journal. 



Thank you for watching my process in creating this lovely page of my grandson. 

Marion Werren SOYL Design Team. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Mini Album

  I have a new found love for Lemoncraft Design Papers and Embellisments. The “Serenity” Range in Pastel Blues and Pinks is adorable and  I...