Thursday 20 August 2020

My Mood Board Project

 Hi! Marion Here to share with you my Mood Board Project for Scrap Of Your Life for August. 

Well i have to say had loved creating this page. And especially creating around photo of some dear friends of mine at my 60th Birthday High Tea at Ducks On The Pond. It was a Beautiful Day and the food was fantastic, we had the venue to ourselves and many photos were taken inside and outside in the beautiful Garden. 

For this Mood Board Layout 

I used the beautiful Lemon Craft Papers. Prima Flowers, Tim Holtz Distress Glaze. Stencils. Glitter Alcahol Ink. Texture Paste. Magicals, Michelle Grant Stencil. Gold Leaf from Nuvo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Mini Album

  I have a new found love for Lemoncraft Design Papers and Embellisments. The “Serenity” Range in Pastel Blues and Pinks is adorable and  I...